Meta Muse Concierge·
    newbie

    How do you explain what Muse even is to someone who's never heard of it?

    KA
    kaylee_r
    about 1 month ago
    Every pitch I make starts with a 3-minute detour explaining that Muse is an AI agent that can actually do things (not just chat), because most people I know still think 'AI' means ChatGPT. Anyone have a one-line explanation that actually lands with people who aren't already online enough to have heard of it?
    3 replies

    Replies (3)

    DE
    devon_ruiz·about 1 month ago
    I just say 'it's like a personal assistant that can log into your accounts and actually do the boring stuff, not just answer questions' — that usually gets a nod instead of a blank stare.
    KA
    kaylee_r·about 1 month ago
    Replying to@devon_ruiz
    This is way better than what I've been doing, leading with the outcome instead of the tool. Stealing this, thanks.
    MA
    marisol_k·about 1 month ago
    I lead with the result instead of the explanation — 'I can probably find you $30-50 a month you're wasting on stuff you forgot about, want me to check?' — they don't need to understand the tech to say yes to that.

    Login to join the discussion