Meta Muse Concierge·
tools
Which lane are people actually starting with?
T_
t_nguyen
about 1 month ago
Curious what everyone's starting lane is — subscription audits, bill negotiation, inbox cleanup, or something else? I went with inbox cleanup because I'm naturally an organized-inbox person, but it's taking way longer per client than I expected (working through someone's 15,000 unread emails is not a 20-minute job even with Muse doing the heavy lifting).
3 replies
Replies (3)
SA
sam_the_saver·about 1 month ago
Subscription audits for me, mostly because the pitch is a single sentence ('I'll find money you're already wasting') and the delivery is fast. Inbox cleanup sounds like a bigger lift than I want right now.
T_
t_nguyen·about 1 month ago
Replying to@sam_the_saver
That's a good point, I hadn't thought about needing a sanity check on something like insurance. Might stick to inbox/subscriptions where a bad call just means an app subscription instead of actual coverage.
MA
marisol_k·about 1 month ago
I tried the bill negotiation angle since my sister works in insurance and could sanity-check the deals Muse was finding. Worked well on her policy but I wouldn't trust doing that one for a total stranger's insurance without someone who actually knows the space checking it.
Login to join the discussion